Friday, April 3, 2009

HAHAHA

In tuition today lots of familiar nick names came out...HAHA Su Wen's potatoes and pink oinky friends were mention too...HAHA XD Char Lie's cow friend was mentioned too..HAHA XD And err.....hm...OH YEAH ground nuts was talked about ..HAHA Almost related to long beans......I think. It started from here...

-----Talking about location of Sandakan----

Teacher: That time me and my friend went to visit a musuem in Sabah. Then there was this huge map there. So, the tourist guide gathered the tourists there and said " You know that the state is said that it looks like a *oinky friend* ( You get it right? HAHA XD)" It doesn't look like that right? I mean it doesnt have the big blunt nose and it looks like a dog!!

Class: HAHAHAHAHA Teacher then what?

Teacher: Then, we talked to a Kandazan and mentioned what happend earlier..HAHA She repied" HUH? A *oinky friend*!?!?! Where got!?! It's a dog!"

Class: LOL HAHA XD







-----Was talking about kawasan pendalaman and kampung area-------


Teacher: Eh, you know at night you'll be hearing crickets sounds during the whole night.

Tuition mate#1: Like that I die already lo if I stay one night there...!

Teacher: If you think that's bad, during the mating season ah...AIYO! The frogs will be croaking
so much and make so much noise! *imitates croaking sound*

Class: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tuition mate#2: Eh, teacher then if cow then lagi worse lo! *moooos*

Class and teacher: HAHAHAHAHA

Teacher: Oh yeah, you know ah. I saw a horse erected.

Tuition mates except me and tuition#3: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me and tuition mate#3: HUH????!?!?! O____O Whats that mean?

Tuition mate#4: *shows action with finger*

Me and tuition mate#4: O______________________________________________O

Teacher: Yeah, its true. I went to a beach and saw a horse got erected by a mare nearby. HAHA

Class: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Teacher: Me and my friend were walking on the beach and saw the horse. And then I saw something peculiar. Something long was sticking out under it. And so I asked my friend and she said it was the horse's you-know-what.

Class: O________O*silence*............HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Teacher: I even took pictures of it when he was erected. HAHA Never seen it before so I took pictures of it.

Class: WHAT?!?!....Are you serious? O_O

Teacher: Yeah, of course.

Class: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Teacher: Okla, continue the lesson.


----------Teaches.....then comes to the part where....--------

Teacher: So, tanam tanaman simpangan seperti kacang tanah.

Tuition mate#3: Err, teacher. Potatoe can ah?

Teacher: Yeeah, can! Sweet potatoes also can.

Tuition mate#4: Teacher what about tapioca?

Teacher: Tapioca IS sweet potatoe la HAHA

Class: HAHAHAHAHAAH

Teacher: Eh, you know ah. Potatoes/ Sweet Poatatoes (I have forgotten which one she was refering to...XD;;) can actually help to prevent cancer.

Class: HUH? SERIOUSLY?

teacher: Yeah, that's why you don't see people last time during the Japanese time having cancer, because they eat potatoes a lot in their meals! You guys never eat potato porridge before right?

Tuition mate#2: Got! I mix in potatoes and carrots!

Teacher: Last time don't have carrots! They use lots of potatoes and only use 1/2 cup of rice for a family of 10!

Class: O___________O Walau.

Teacher: Yeeah..So now you know la. Ok, back to the lesson.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAAH It was so funny HAHA XD

And I watched Twilight earlier on! FINALLY WATCHED IT!! *Happy mode* HEEEEEHEHEHEHEHE XD

It was so nice!!~!~! I was squeeling a lot..so my brother got a little annoyed...HAHA XD


And I'm so addicted to mangas now...I NEED TO STOP READING UNTIL I'M FINISHED WITH ALL THE TINGS I NEED TO DO!! Help me someone! T^T

No comments: