Sunday, April 26, 2009

My brother kept quoting

"Whenever there's a monkey, there will ALWAYS be a Yen Ling *smiles widely*"


-______-


I tried to retort back but then I didn't have a good comeback at that time =/ so I just stick my tongue out at him XD Yesterday we went to out to eat, and I ordered orange juice! XD And you know what? I found three dead ants or bugs in it =/ Sad sad bugs. When I took the three of them out, they were already dead =( My parents saw me taking the bugs out and told the waitress change the drink...=/ Wasting water only XD


Hmm...oh yeah, later on we went to the pasar malam and guess who I saw? That person's a she. And she's a person we AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL know. And she's a person who always is in school.







































































Pn. Cheng.


I saw her walking pass me, carrying a pink handbag. I think she glanced at me because my eyes were like....O_________Ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll HAHA XD I quickly walked away and I really hope she doesn't know or remember me!! >_< After that, we got some sticky stuff which is quite amazing XD Will show next time because I'm still a way to stick my shampoo bottle on the wall....(you'll get what I mean when I show you how the sticky stuff works) And I got Hotel For Dogs!!!!!!!! =3 I've been waiting for it for so long XD




And now I'm proud to say Bruno knows how to roll over! :DDDDDDD



Now he can...


Sit

Stay

Stay when I tell him to eventhough I put his treat/ food right in front of him which tempts him a lot. (I taught him this XD)

Fetch

Tip-toe on his back legs

Tip-toe while twirling a round like a ballerina XD (the tip-toes trick was taught by me XD)

Tip-toe backwards

Jump

Jump and gives two of his front paws to ....me? LOL

And now roll over! XD

No comments: