Monday, April 6, 2009

tag by...O_O

Ying and Su Wen..LOL XD

Do I have to do two or just one? LOL Okayla, I do one only~ XD


1) The person who tag you is:

Ying, Su Wen...both?


2)Your relationship with him/her is:

We're sworn nemesis. HAHAHA Just joking XD We're V-good friends! (I got that from the V-Good drink...LOL I have no idea why that poped up in my mind)


3)Your impression of him/her is:

HAHA I remember that time. Ern and Ying were wearing their librarian uniform and Ying was wearing...I think a Girl's Brigade uniform....GOMENASAI! I forgot! T___T And they were seating at the last row beside the window near the back door of the class room. They came in at the very last day of school. My first impression was " You guys are sisters right?" HAHA XD

hmm..Su Wen.ah....OH YEAH HAHAHA It was during Pn. Mutha's get-to-know-essay thing..We had to write each a biodata in our row. HAHA XD


4) The most memorable moments with them:

Ying: Standard 6 after UPSR...HAHA Our room and the room full of tables and chairs...>=D

Su Wen: Going to Sunway and ice-skate like mad..HAHA And....the oral test for BM and BI..HAHAHA XD



5)The most memorable thing he/she has said to you:

Hmm...."I'm glad we dutied together" =)

Su Wen was..."PFFT RIGHT EAT MY FART DAIKONS!" HAHAHAHHAAH Ah man, I still am laughing like crazy...HAHAHAHAHAHAA


6) If he/she becomes yr lover, you will

I think I would be killed the very next day and I AINT LESS!!! >_<


7)If he/she becomes yr lover, what should he/she improve at:

Allowing Daikon Land to rise and give up on world conquer! HAHA XD


8) If he/she becomes yr enemny, what would you do:

I would.....go into World War 3 with them HAHAHAHHAH

Nah, I guess we would avoid each other at first. then I'll apologize like crazy..HAHA XD


9) If he/she becomes yr enemy, the reason will be:

They conquered the whole world and without leaving some land for me and my daikons! =(


10) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:

*Hypnosis on going* You will join me in my quest for Daikon Land...repeat after me...You will join me in my quest for Daikon Land...


11) Your overall impression on him/her:

Ying: She's a reeeal nice person but can be evil when she's angry..Well, last time anyway..HAHAHA She goves lots of super advice which I apprieciate aaaaand she's REALLY GOOD in drawing. She gave me tutors last time in primary! MY SENSEI! HAHA XD

Su Wen: She sometimes has her mood swings which for me are sometimes real hillarious to watch HAHA XD She's nice to talk to because different topics will come out of her mouth within 10 minutes HAHAHA XD Annnnd I enjoy her company!~


12) The characteristic you love most about myself:

hmm...I think that when I'm determined about something, I'll finish the job till the very end.


13) The characteristic you hate about yourself:

I can be real stubborn at times HAHA and I think I'm real annoying and eccentric.


14) The most ideal person you want to be is:

err....Well, I dont know yet


15) For people who care and like you, say something to them:

I.LOVE.YOU HAHA XD


16) Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you.


1. Chloe
2. Cheryl
3. Ern
4. Char Nie
5. Char Lie
6. Lynn
7. Kye Chin
8. Shye Wei
9. Zhen Meng
10. Chi Yan



17) Who is 6 (Lynn) having a relationship with:

LOL no one this very day that is XD


18) Is 9 (Zhen Meng)a male or a female:

Male HAHA Oh wait...nah, he's a female on second thought. HAAHAH jk


19) If 7 (Kye Chin) and 10 (Chi Yan) were together, would it be a good thing:

O___O Errr...........................
...........
..........
............
........
.......
I dont know......O_O


20) What is 2 (Cheryl) studying at the moment:

Err......hmm...."How To Stay Young Forver Within 1 hour" HAHAHAHA XD


21) When was the last time you had a chat with 4 (Char Nie):

yesterday evening HAHA XD


22) What kind of music does 8 (Shye Wei)like:

HER THEME SONG HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Do-ra-e- mon!~!~!



23) Does 1 (Chloe) have any siblings:

Yeeap, a sister HAHA

24) Will you woo 3 (Ern):

O________________O NOOOO! I aint less!


25) How about 7 (Kye Chin)

No thanks I told you already I ain't less...>_<



26) Is 4 (Char Nie) single:
yeeap..I think HAHAH


27) What's the surname of 5 (Char Lie)

*cough* *cough* Cow *cough*

28) What's the hobby of 5 (Char Lie)

Trying to sneak into David Archuleta's perfomance in the stadium....XD


29) Do 5(Char Lie) and 9(Zhen Meng) get along well:

Yeah..I think so HAHA XD


30) Where is 2 (Cheryl) studying at:

Saujana with us retards HAHA XD


31) Say something casual about your eyes:


err...they're light brown and people's first impression would be " Do you wear contacts?" HAHAH XD


32) Have you tried developing feelings for 5 (Char Lie)

O_O As friends yeah other than that no


33) Where does 9 (Zhen Meng) lives?

I dont know! I DONT STALK HIM! >_<


34) What colour does 4 (Char Nie) likes:

Purple and pink now HAHA XD

35) Are 5 (Char Lie)and 1 (Chloe) good friends:

They're ok okla XD

36) Does 7 ( Kye Chin) likes 2 (Cheryl)

*cough* Someone *cough* will be on *cough* a killing spree *cough*

I didn't say anything =)


37) How did you get to know 2 (Cheryl)

I was introduced by Anash and Chloe during standard 5 XD


38) Does 1 (Chloe) have any pets:

yes...She used to have a guinea pig and she has fishes..HAHA XD


39) Is 7 (Kye Chin) the sexiest person in the world:

...

..............................

.......................

...................

I guess she is BUT I DONT LOOK AT HER THAT WAY! She's pretty and beautiful in her own way!!!


40) Are you sexy?

O_O *pause* ..............*blacks out*


No comments: