Monday, April 20, 2009

I am

MAD at you for wanting to take away and letting go the life you have.































FURIOUS at you for almost taking yourself away; never returning from us all forever



































CRYING for you because I almost lost you forever





























HATING you for making mom cry and screaming her heart out. Making me cry silently in the night and upset the whole time. Making Jen think that he's useless and stupid.













ANGRY at you because YOU should know that letting go the life you had wasn't going to change anything.





































WORRIED for you because I don't know what you will do next.





It's like I don't know who you are anymore.

Your walking around the house; lifeless and empty.

I want to slap reality back into you and make you think about what you've done and what you should do.


15 years with you, I think I should know what you are like.


But then again, maybe I don't know you at all now.

No comments: