Friday, April 24, 2009

Whee~

Exam's over and I'm off to enjoy myself and put my nose into books! Not literally of course XD

And tmrw's the Installation...I wonder how it'll turn out....XD

And I don't think I'll be blogging or have anything to do with the computer for a while. It reminds me too much of the horror of projects =/












"I shot an arrow into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For so swiftly it flew, the sight
Could not follow it in its flight.

I breathed a song into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For, who has sight so keen and strong
That it can follow the flight of song?

Long, long afterward, in an oak
I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end,
I found again in the heart of a friend."

-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


Thanks everyone for tolerating my eccentricness (this whole week or maybe the whole time you knew me) and also if I was too cranky and complained too much, I'm sorry.

No comments: