Saturday, April 18, 2009

PBSM First Aid Course XD

It wasn't as bad I thought it would be...in fact I thought it was real fun XD =)

Actually Char Lie and Char Nie joined too, but then they didn't want to and asked someone else to take their place... LOL So left me and Becca ! XD


At first we thought we were the only Form 3s there. Then we saw Zhen Meng and Chun Yuen XD At the beginning it wasn't real that exciting but then the CPR dummie came along


*Dum dum duuuuuum*




There were 5 dummies so we had to take turns well do CPR on the dummies, yeap mouth to mouth 4 times ...XD;;;;;;;;;; And nope my dummie's head didn't came off =D Everytime when a person's turn was finished, they will put listerine on the dummie's mouth... Bleck =/ It tastes real funny because its really sticky and the minty taste XD


And the lecturer or err....person in charge kept saying...after we checked the 'pulse' and breathing..we have to kiss it (Hembus or err....exhale into the dummie's mouth (?) ). LOL Not literally la of course XD


Fong Yik was the unluckiest of us all, she had to do the mouth to mouth thing 12 times, 8 more times than we all did ! XD Because she was in the last group to do. She has just lost her first 12 kisses XD LOL jk.


The most fun part was the 'baluting' part XD I kept doing it wrong so I always became the model instead for Becca....I suck at bandaging =( And becca out of fun, go and handcuffed my hands together when I wasn't aware. >_<


Had to asked Zhen Meng to help uncuffed me. After all of it was over, me and Becca waited for out transport outside. Then Becca got real bored so she threw my Sejarah book into the field through a hole. I jumped down and retrieved it..then she took my rubberband pula and threw it out again. =/ After that, she took my pencil box and threw it too =.=


Soon, my dad came and icked me up and I went home~


Around 5.30, I took Bruno out for a walk with Xin Chien like usual. After a while we took him to the playground. There were two boys playing badminton and both were I think about standard 1 or 2. Bruno started approaching Boy A. Boy A was real nice and played with him =) But boy B is really someone you'd get irratated at. Boy B wanted to hit Bruno with his racquet....>=( I tell ya I was about to stop him but Boy A stopped him first and said " Eh, dont hit him la! He didn't hurt you also!" Boy B kept quiet so I walked away from them and smiled at Boy A. Boy B then said " Disgusting dog" =_=



I felt like killing him right there! I wanted to smack him so bad! >=[ But then he was just a small kid. Maybe he'd learn as he grows up that dogs aren't disgusting but are living things like we all are. If he really still is a rotten kid, I tell ya I would really want toteach him a lesson. No one talks horribly about my dog, friends or family.

No comments: