Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Poor poor flower =(

Unfortunately I have to kill an innocent little living thing called the hibiscus!

And LOL I didn't even know that there was a huge bunch of it behind my neighbour's house


..............


......



......



......







.............













.................
















..........................




















..........................














And I pass by it everytime I go to school......

*Depress mode*


I am not observant at all... T_T

LOL

HAHAHA XD




After I picked the flowers, I put it in a ....well used to be peanut butter casing or er....jar.




HAHA I have no vase for it.. XD




I find the orangie one reeeeal pretty and nice >=)






But the pink one is looks real healthy.....for now

>=)






Arranged it in different arrangements..XD







See the peanut butter jar? HAHA XD







The pink healthy flower~ FOR NOW~!! HAHA XD






My favourite one XD HAHA although it looks a little droopy.



And now I'm gonna cut them in half. Sayonara flowers~!~! T_T

I feel so guilty that I'm using it as a experiment..


No comments: