Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And the dream starts again

I had a fun dream !

but it wasnt all that fun at the end..

XD

I lost three of my teeth...

^^ll

hm..

Everyone was there...

it was kinda like a celebration or something..

And there was a huge air cushion which looks like a slide very tall..

And people were sky diving.. XD

Jumping off the top and landing on the huge air cushion on the bottom!

Hm...

I think Ying went first because she wanted to try it out..


XD

Who wouldnt..?

And when she jumped and landed on her back..

She shouted..

"LET'S DO THAT AGAIN!'

And then Shiao Yen jumped,

and followed by Marianne..

(We pushed her..well..Su Wen did..XD

We dragged her to the top)

Then Su Wen,

Chloe, Lynn, Cheryl, Ern,

Char Lie, Char Nie, ...


then me..

XD

And when I jumped..

it was so cool!

8D

Sky diving!

But, after I landed..

someone accidently landed on me..

I forgot who..

And my three tooth... were

well.. came off...

T_T

I was spitting the tooth out along with the blood too..

And before I knew it..

I woke up..

^^lll

And so, I didnt know what happend next...

But still the dream was kinda cool!

XD


No comments: