Monday, December 1, 2008

The One week trip

23rd November 2008

My dad woke me up around 4

something in the morning.

And then I got

ready and everything...

and around 5 something

we left the house!

Oh, and

we put all the stuff

in the car that

we're bringing there too!

XD

It was quite early

and my brother wanted to drive the

car!

O__O

Parents, me, younger brother

says....


NO straight away!


XD

My dad gave the excuse


that it was very early and


he would be VERY sleepy


and wouldnt concentrate


VERY well.

XD

So....


I was still sleepy...


and slept through the first


2 hour drive! XD


And after that,


we stop at a rest stop..


to eat and everything...


and then....


my brother took over the drive....


Yeah....


Imagine how tense we all were


when he was driving the car..


LOL


My dad was watching non-stop


for any error


so that he wouldnt...


'ya know...


cause trouble...


LOL


And guess what?


I actually slept


PEACEFULLY


while my brother's driving


and my parents are observing


him and they cant rest yet...!


Cause they're too worried


LOL


Am I a bad girl or what?


LOL XD


*whispers* Say no!!


I saw a lot of things


on the highway!!!!!


I saw pretty cars...lots of them..


OH! And pretty tar road...


LOTS of them


Trees!! LOTS of them too!


And mountains


And more trees...!


XD


Aint it interesting!


*_* XD


And then my dad


told us we'll be going to Penang for a


while


then later on to Alor Setar


So we traveled there by using the


Penang bridge!


XD


I saw sea water ....and boats...


and more sea water!!


YEAP!


We reached Penang


around 11 something


and walked towards the store


where my dad


buys his first katana!


Its not used for attacking!


It is used for show case!!!


We all thought he wanted


to just buy one more...


But instead...


He bought another 3 more!!!


^^lllllllll


So all together its four !


XD


Since it was noon already...


I got hungry!


XD


And we all went to eat....


FOOD!


XD


I ate eer....


I dont know how to spell....


it...so.....


Char kuey Teow! >_<


I'm NOT good at this!!!!!!!


Okay....


after lunch we went to...


the shoping complex there...


and looked around


Once I saw Popular....


I ran there!


XD


YEAP!


XD


I looked around for the book I'm after...


but.....no stock!


T_T


Dang it!


After walking around, we got bored...


and head back to Alor Setar


We now used the ferry!!!


It is meant for cars and motorcycles!!!


XD


Around 2.....we reached...


Alor Setar!


And yeah my brother drove the whole way!


XD


My dad then told us that he was more tense


when my brother was driving


than when he did! XD


My mom too admitted


that she couldnt sleep at all


when my brother took the wheel..!


XD

No comments: