Friday, December 5, 2008

One week trip (Part 2)

24th Dec

Nothing much happen on that day...

but, my aunt and cousins came!

XD And my cousin sister in law (?)

came too along with my nephew

LOL XD

My mom wanted to make popcorn

and my other aunt

wanted to know how too..

So, we went shopping!

XD

And we all were hunting down kernels!

My mom asked lots of

shopkeepers there..

but, they didnt even know

where it was or what is is..

^^llllll

So, we searched for it by ourselves

and found it..............

.....

It's quite depressing

because we walked pass it several times

without noticing it...

Sad right?

XD

Oh yeah, then went to eat lunch

and bought donuts

from Big Apple ! XD

DO NUTS! XD

Donuts= DO nuts !

LOL XD

^^lll

Then went back to my aunt's house

to make the popcorn!

XD

No comments: