Tuesday, December 23, 2008

On Saturday..

Yeah...sadly I couldnt go to CF on that day..

But, I still could follow

my parents to our old house..!

My parents were going there to cut down a banana

tree which was attracting lots of monkeys...

so it kinda disturbed my old neighbours.

My parents were going there so that's why I

didnt have transport....Sad...but happy at the same time..

LOL XD

I could visit my old friends again!

My younger brother tagged along since there was nothing

much to do at home..

And we really wanted to see how our old house looked like....

after the new renters lived there..

And boy...are they sloppy...

The front yard was full with dead leaves...and the garden

was full of weeds ....

-_-

And the backyard was full of weeds,grass, and the big banana

tree now in place......

My dad got the parang and started slicing the banana tree trunk

plus, it was kinda like training to him..

so he had fun...I think..

^^ll

When he started slicing...lots of sap was splatting everywhere..

My dad told me and my brother to visit

our old friends for while until he finished chopping the tree..

So, we went over our to our neighbour's house.

Her name's Elisa, but I called her Kisha.. XD

She went outside....so we chatted for a while..

And she just got a dog.. !

XD

Yeah..her name's Pebbles.

And her rabbit's is a little bigger now..

XD

She kinda opened the cage..and Pebbles

started running around...................



























and bit Kisha's foot..

Yeah.....

she warned us about that..

^^lll

Though we didnt think it was like that..

haha..

And then Pebbles started chewing the rug...

so we had to save the shoes

and the rug too.

Then, Pebbles started bitting again..this time it's

my brothers foot....

XD

She took a real liking to him...

well..his foot anyway..

XD

After my brother got free from Pebbles bites...


She bit me next...


The mark is still here.. XD

It was funny XD

And then when I got free, Kisha lured her with....






























dog treats!

A dog's best food... XD

So..after we locked her up in the cage..

We then went to my other neighbour's house..

but they werent at home..

so sad...

So, after that we chatted around for a bit..

And then I decided to help out my parents..since we kinda

were slacking off...

XD

And then after seeing my dad in the backyard..

we took some brooms and a penyodok..

and also a cangkul!

*_*

XD

I remembered I used to lay around with that very cangkul

a lot when I was little....


Ah.....good times....

though bad for the worms...

XD

I always disrupt they're homes and always

accidently squish them... XD

I was little...I didnt know..

=D

We started sweeping the floor first.

My dad was almost finished with the tree...

so my mom started weeding the back and disposing what's left of the tree.. XD

My dad then helped us in the front..!

He weeded while we threw them in the garbage bag..

It was about 1 o'clock, and I needed to go home soon....

for art class...

So after getting all our stuff...

we headed toward Old Town..

It was nearby and on the way home.

So, my mom bought our lunch there to pack back home

while me and my brother got slurpee!!!

XD

My dad came in later and got another giant size for him

and my mom.

After that, we went home....!

My dad drank half the slurpee non-stop...

without having any brain freeze!

o_O

XD

No comments: