Thursday, December 11, 2008

One week trip (Part 4)

26th Dec

I was half-awake when I heard my parents talking to my brother.

Yes, my older brother couldnt sleep

at all so..

my mom switched with my
dad and I switched

with my brother!

Confusing eh?

LOL XD

I'm bad at explaining

>.<

Oh yes, I finally got to sleep on

the bed beside the window!! XD

It was nice while it lasted because I

only slept there for 20 minutes

and got woken up first at 5 a.m. to get ready.

My parents woke my older brother

last because he was tired out of the lack

of sleep so............. after everyone got up

we went to the dining area and started

the feast!! XD

No la.

Just went to eat! XD

Let's see the food there was nice

and filling.. =P

Me ate toast with ham

with fried eggs and with sausage in it! XP

Sandwich! XD

Oh! and after eating we waited at

the lobby for the bus to take us toooooo

the port! XD Where we'll get on the ferry

Around 8.10, the bus came and I sat with

my younger brother behind the front row.

Since the journey was kinda dragging I decided

to count.... Char Lie's relatives! XD

Yesh! Cows! Lots of them were there!

So....after counting... I got only 18! XD LOL!

After half an hour late
r,

we reached the port and got

our tickets and got on the ferry!

And..the journey was long...

Oh! And guess what!! I actually saw an island which shapes





















like the chocolate ...






















Kisses or Hugs..


Seriously!

Its all round and has the tip

looking thing on top..


LOL XD

And....when we finally reached


the island


I ran to the changing room to change..


And then wore the


life jacket..


Apparently we all have to wear it.


And..then I got the snorkeling

gear..and went to


hunt FISHIES!!

XD

In the beginning we

couldnt see much marine life..


because we had to lure them all out..















with bread!

XD

haha!!

And when all the little

fishes appear..

the big ones would come too!

XD

yeah..they were sharks too


My dad said a few sharks swam right under me....

quite a few times...

^^lll


I hope I aint a shark magnet.


XD

My whole family excluding my mom

went to snorkel at the

very far end and very deep

end of the sea..

pretty coral!

XD

I saw dory..but didnt see Nemo

anywhere..

XD

I kinda took some pictures of the place

but I kinda am

lazy to upload them...

^^

It was kinda fun snorkelling around

the whole area..

And after that, we ate lunch...!

And................


since we got real tired of snorkelling.......

My brothers and I

created a sand castle..

not much of it though..

XD

Its kinda like a dome or a wall..

XD

We got bored

We call it...


the....
















Nothing Better To Do Castle..


XD

a.k.a

N.B.T.D.C

=D

And since the boat was coming soon

we all changed and rinse

and then walk around the place for a bit..

And when it was time..

we got on the boat and sailed off!

And after that nothing much happend...

The end of this part..! XD



No comments: