Friday, December 19, 2008

Tag by Lynn

Rules & Regulations:

do not copy answers

the tag questions must be 100% the same

tag people after doing tag

no tagging back

I tag:

1.Chloe

2.Su Wen

3.Zi Juin

4.Marianne

5. Ying

6.Ern

7. Cheryl

8.Char Lie

9.Shye Wei

10. Char Nie


1.How do you know 1?
When I asked her the time during primary..XD

2.What would you do if you never met 2?
Err....I dont know..? ^^ll

3.What would you do if 3 and 4 dated you?
......I dont think that will happend

4.Would 5 and 6 make a good couple?
Do you think it would...?

5.Do you think 7 is attractive?
I. Am. Not. Less. XD

6.Do you know anything about 8's family?
Yeah..kinda

7.Tell me something about 9...
She's Doraemon and Mrs Cullen. XD

8.What language does 2 speak?
English...and Cantonese..BM... I think..XD

9.Who is 3 goin out with?
I dont think she's going out with anyone right now

10.How old is number 4?
14 and counting

11. 5?
The same

12.Who is 6 favourite singer?
Er...I honestly dont know...would band be the same??

13.7 ?
I dont know

14.Is 8 single?
Yes, no, maybe, I dont know~ XD

15.What is 9 last name?
Han...(?) or is it Wei?

16.Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
ONLY AS A FRIEND..!

17.Which school does 2 go to?
SMKSS

18.What do you like about 3?

She loves Twilight too! XD

No comments: