Tuesday, December 23, 2008

JW Marriott, Starhill,Pavillion!!!!!!

In the evening right after art class,

I got home and staright away

got ready to go to JW Marriott!!!

I'm not that rich to stay there.........

We were going there for
the talk about a college

for my brother..

I just tagged along because I wanted to listen.. XD

The streets were seriously full of people

and als
o cars..

Jam like mad..

>< My dad parked the car at Starhill....

And the place was VERY VERY spacious and


their stinking cafe IS.SO.COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean..if I had brought my camera..

I could show instead of explaining...

I dont know how to explain.. XD

The chairs...was a huge sofa so instead of tables..

you sit on the humungous sofa

and it has a circle thingy in the middle

of a few sections of the sofa..

And you can flip the circle thingy

so you can put your drinks and food on the

mini table which has a few more..err.slots..(?)

Like a tree fungus..or some sort...

=.=

I'm so bad at explaining..

I will never take a job that involves this..

if not, I'll die within a few minutes..

We walked around the are for a while

and headed towards

Sungei Wang..(?)

Which is next door?

We got there and went to the food court and ate lunch..

After that, we walked outside for a while...

And it was VERY pretty!

There were lots of tree
s decorated with lights...

on the sidewalk...

an
d there was a HUGE snow globe...

in front of Pa
vilion!

And there was a H
UGE tree too!!!

*___
*

XD

And then we got to...

JW Marriott.....

It was...like a palace..literally!!!

Plus, Louis Vuiton, Gucci,and other shoe are next to the hotel!!!!

Your like living in a hotel which has a shopping mall in it!

XD

We got to the second or third floor

for the talk...

And then we got the flyers and brochure

from them...

And the people there were nice and also

funny! XD

After the talk was over and everything..

My dad and brother ask them

a few questions.

After that... we went shopping for..bread and ham..

XD



And then..I saw....

































MY HEAVEN!

XD

My heaven= seaweed paradise= Seaweed sale

XD

*Skips in joy*

I got a few packets...

which my brother denied me from buying..

Hehe...

=P

After that, we got to the supermarket..

My mom bought some ham for us

and my dad got the bread...

while me and my brother................

got Obentos!!!

XD

They were 50% off...

=D

Well...it was 9 something and the mall was about to be closed..

so they wanted to clear off some bit..

if not they rugi a lot

so.....we got 3!!

XD

And when we got home...

we ate them.. XD

Mine had soft shell crabs..rice...and some other stuff


which I dont know of..but still tastes good!!

XD

=P

I've been craving for soft shell crabs..since...

we went I first ate them..~~~~~~

XD

And after that...I am gonna get fatter!!

XD




No comments: