Friday, December 5, 2008

One week trip (Part 3)

25th Nov

I got up around 7 something and got ready..!

I helped my parents prepare

the stuff we'll be bringing to..

somewhere the day before ...XD

And woke my brother
s up,

then put all of the stuff in the car!

Yipppeee!

=D

My aunt was driving the car

so that she could take the car home

without leaving the car for 3 days

in the ferry port car park (?)

And my dad went to the counter

to discuss some stuff

about the packages payment

and the car re
ntal fees...

And we got a Sentra,Nissan; a red one too! XD

After that, we quickly got on the ferry

and headed
towards..
















































Langkawi!!

=D


I know many of you may have been there

but this woul
d be the first

visit there which I WOULD remember

Well, I went there
when I was little

and I dont remember anything!

Sad right?

XD

And there a tv in the ferry

so, got entertainment!

XD


The mov
ie was...



















Plane Dead!

DAM DAM .......DAAAM

XD


I never watched the movie before

but it was nice..

and has h
orror!!

XD

But most of the part were funny

XD

After almost 2 hours...

we reached

our dest
ination!


WH
EEE! XD


And we got to the counter again..

and paid for the trip to

Pulau Payar!

After that we got into the car

and started to look for a petrol station

The car was gonna be out of gas...

=.=

And after that, we went to eat lunch!!!

Man, was I hungry!

XD

And since we only could check into the

hotel at 3

we went walking around town

XD

Yesh, after sight seeing for while

it was almost 3

and we went to the hotel!!!

XD

The hotel was nicely decorated

and very comfy,

nice,

pretty,

and

......

comfy?

XD

The name of the


hotel


was...














Helang Hotel!

XD

After checking in,....

I quickly went to our room...











and I


























fell















in
















love












with the












bed beside the window!!


XD

Me and brother fought over it !

^^llll

My dad got fed up

and allowed my older brother to

sleep there..

-_-

Fine..........

And after that we went to change into

our swimming suits............














And guess what?


The SINK IS




MADE out of glass!!!!!!





It has a warning there too!!


It says it costs RM 2000 if it was damaged..


*Gulp*

After that we went to Langkasuka

Hotel!

Both hotels is owned by the same mangaement..


So we can use the facilities there too!!!

XD

It's like staying at two hotels!

XD



To be continued...!XD

UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, when we got there and I straight away went to see the sea!!


One of the pictures..!


It takes kinda too long to upload all

the pics

so I'm only gonna upload some!

XD

Since we were gonna go to the beach the next day anyway...

We went back to our hotel

and went swimming!!!!!

XD

After we got real tired of swimming,

we went back to the room

and bathe and changed

and then........





went to search for dinner!!!!!!


*_*

XD

After looking around....


we decided to eat at a restaurant

and ate seafood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WHOOOO!!!!!!!


XD

I love seafood!!!!!!

Although eating too much causes me


to have allergies

hehe..^^lll

And when we were done eating..got back to the hotel

and watched the tv...

and then slept..



awaiting eagerly for the next day!

No comments: