Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Boy was I so off

I thought you were nice. I thought you were actually NICE, I guess it was a cover up huh? Well, congratulations.....



































































































































You had us all fooled including me. I never noticed what really was going on. You were only nice to me after I got the MP4. Hm, now that I think about it......after I got it from my parents, you were always hanging around me..PRETENDING to be nice.





























And sooner or later, I found out it was always going missing. I thought it was my brother at first, taking it as he pleased. And then it was gone from the box I always kept it in. And again I blamed my brother for losing it because he was using it last. And after 7 months later......we found it in


































































.........your wardrobe. We never said anything. We just took it away and hid it from you, but in the end when I was searching for it in the hiding place. It was gone again. And still, we never did anything. And that day, I came home early that time. I rang the bell and waited for 30 minutes right in front of the house. You didn't open it up. I couldn't figure it out though at that time. But after that I knew....










































You were wearing jeans and a tight black top. You were walking slowly taking your own sweet time. And then you saw me, and started running towards me and said that you didn't know that I was coming back early. But what I couldn't understand was why you had a panicked tone..and why'd you wear jeans out. And the reason you gave me was...

























You were getting sand for the plants. You were'nt carrying a spade, you weren't carrying a bag of plastic, you weren't even wearing the normal clothes you normally do. So, I began to be suspicious. My mom called the house 6 times without anyone answering, so when she came home she was worried. I told her everything. You glared at me when my parents advised you about going out again. And after that, you just ignored me and treated me like ......



















nothing.























And after I got a radio, you became nice again. It was weird. Real weird. My brother became suspicious too.

No comments: