Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Got tagged by CN.. XD

This time I got tagged by Char Nie.. Dang it..now I'll have to do 100 questions.. T___T Ah well, I think I'll have fun doing this anyway... XD

A.) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.

B.) Tag 10 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.

C.) Continue this game by sending it to other people. I've tagged:



Hmmm.......=) I think I'm gonna tag.....

1) Chloe =)

2) Cheryl, because you need to update!!! >=D

3) Su Wen XD

4) Lynn!

5) Marianne ! >=) HAHA

6) Char Lie!~~! XD

7) Kye Chin ~ Need to update!! =)

8) Shye Wei!~!

9) Chi Yan!!!!!! XD Banana fever-girl! =D

10) Zhen Meng LOL XD



01. What have you been doing recently?
-Doing this tag and reading books lent by Xin Chien.. XD

02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
-Err...I don't have a cell phone....so is that a yes?

03. What had happened at 10.00 am today?
-Nothing much.. XD Just dutying~

04. When did you last cry?
-2 weeks ago.. XD;;

05. Believe in fate/destiny?
-er..kinda?

06. What do you want in your life right now?
-More books, all A's in PMR, and get Bruno to do more tricks!! XD

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
-None of the above~ Because I like to run in the rain!!! =)

08. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
-My books and my pillow and soft toys~

09. What bottom are you wearing now?
-Blue shorts.

10.What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
-I don't have a cell phone to have a message...=/

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
-Noooope. It'll be just too ....complicated? LOL

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
- HAHA nope!

13. What was the last movie you caught?
-Stardust on HBO.. XD

14. What are you proud of?
-My puppy Bruno..=)

15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
-And again...I don't have the cell phone to have the message...=/

16. What was the last songs you sang out loud?
-You belong with me by Taylor Swift XD

17. Do you have any nick names?
-Daikon =)

18. What does you last received text message say?
-I don't have the cell phone! >_<

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
-10.00 p.m. ....XD

20. Are you currently happy?
-I think so....? XD

21. Who gives you best advice?
-Ying, Char Lie and Char Nie.. =)

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
-No, because I have never tasted it before.. XD

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
-Err......no one.. XD

24. Is anyone bugging you right now?
-Nope =D

25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
-My younger brother, Wei Jen.. XD

26. Do you wear toe socks?
-O_o What are these?

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
-Someone =)

28. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
-Yes... XD

29. What annoys you most in a person?
-Err...lalalala~ Skipping this one~

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
-I dont know.. XD;; Maybe?

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
-NO! Never in my life! And I don't wanna!

32. What is the colour of your room?
-Whitish beige?

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
- Nooope.

34. Do you believe in the saying of: talk is cheap?
-Err....I dont know..?

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
-My younger brother...=_=

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
-Bruno and my mom!

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
-Nope..=_=

38. Do you have a life?
-Yeah..?

39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didn't die?
-No....O_o Why would I wanna think something like that?

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
-No...because I don't have any.. XD;;

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
-I can't remember.. ^^lllllll

42. Last time you smiled?
-1 minute ago before I did this tag.. XD

43. Have you changed this year?
-Yeah...I think so! =D

44. What are you listening right now?
-Our Song by Taylor Swift.. XD

45. Are you talking to someone when you're doing this?
-Noope. Sad right? XD

46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?
-Open and close at alternate times... HAHA

47. Is there a quote you live by?
-My one-time favourite, patience is the key to everything! XD;; And also live everyday of you life =)

48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
-Err...no?

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
-Piano!~ =D

50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
-Mixing cold milk with spirulina.... Don't ask...=__=

51. What are you doing last night at 11 pm?
-Sleeping.. XD

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
-Err...........I have a love life now?

53. What song best describe your love life?
-.....I don't know?

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
-Err......I dont know.. XD

55. Who always make you laugh?
-My friends and especially my younger brother! XD

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
-Malay, a little cantonese, used to speak Mandarin, a little Japanese.. =)

57. Favourite website(s)?
-Eerr.......I dont know XD

58. What's your middle name?
- Yen? LOL

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
- HAHAHAH learning and sitting in class.. XD

60. What do you think you are like?
-A person who can't decide, clumsy, silly, eccentric in a way, goes crazy over books, loves animals, has a height phobia, never liked very high places and a person called Lok Yen Ling.. =)

61. Who will you choose to die with?
-Hmm...let me think about that.. XD

62. Where have you been today?
-School XD

63. What game do you play often?
-Err.....nothing much?

64. Who are you missing right now?
-Someone and my tortoise , Toritoise! XD

65. If you have to choose between friend and love,who will you choose?
-Both, I don't want to choose if it includes one of them isn't in the same package.. XD

66. What are you doing right now?
-Blogging and listening to music.

67. Which primary school are you from?
-SK. Assunta (1) and S.K Seri Saujana.

68. Name 3 colours that you like?
-Blue, warm brown, and now green! XD

69. What emotion you like to show?
- >=P

70. What is your life to you?
-The memories and lessons collected as I grow up XD

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
-Keep it to myself~ If I can't take it anymore, then I'll complain to my friends.. XD

72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
-err....no one so far...sad right? XD

73. Who do you admire most?
-Err......I don't know.. XD

74. Which month are you born in?
-December~

75. How are you feeling right now?
-Content!

76. What is the time now?
-3.32 p.m

77. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
-Nice, cheerful, and great~! =)

78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
-Never dyed it and never want to~ =)

79. Why are you doing this test?
-Because I have to? O_o XD

80. What do you do when you're moody?
-I'll be reading and shutting myself in my room for at least 3 hours.

81. At which age you wish to get married?
-Err.... I dont know.. XD

82. Who is more important to you?
-Everyone that I care, know and love =)

83. If today is the last day of your life,what will you do?
-I would spend my time with my friends and family 'till the very end.

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
-My younger brother?

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
-Yeeeap!

86. If you have a dream come true,what would it be?
-Becoming a predetrician at the age of 25.. XD;;

87. What is your goal for this year?
-To get all A's for PMR.

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
-Err.....maybe?

89. What feeling do you love most?
-The feeling when being around my friends and family. =)

90. Do you really think it's global warming now?
-Yes.

91. What feeling do you hate the most?
-Anger and hate

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
-Yeeees! =)

93. Do you believe in God?
-err...I dont know..=/

94. Who cares for you most?
-My family?

95. What do you think is the most important thing in you life?
-Everything that I care about.

96. What will you bring when you fight?
-Err..................myself? XD;;;

97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
-Regretted fighting with my best friend during standard 2.. XD;;;

98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
-Sad and lonely

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
-Err....I'd smack him and say bye?

100. How do you feel now?
-Anxious to read the book borrowed from Xin Chien.. >_<

YES! Finally done with it! BWHAHAHHAHA XD

Soooo, to those I've tagged....have fun!

Aaaand before I gooo...




























I now issue a new commandment (?)

Thou shalt do the dance! XD I got it from the Evan Almighty show.. XD =)

Sooo, start dancing~ XD

No comments: