Saturday, March 21, 2009

Its....its....?

What do you think this is?


XD



You know that I know that you know that I know that you know that I know that you know that I know that you know that I know that you know that I know that you know that I know that you know that I know that you know that i know that you know that I know that you know that i know. HAHAHA LOL That sure is long... XD













































Its.................



















A......











lion....LOL Well, a lion pencil holder anyway...HAHAHA XD Made it in art class...And it looks weird...HAHA Read on, then you'll see what I mean










The front..XD




Side ways look....See the orange thing? Its the ..back??





The back.....LOL XD







And so the lion.....meets the Paddington!!! XD




Errr........I forgot whats the purple elephant's name already... =( Sry elephant! HAHA XD







When the lion meets the seal....................LOL






Blue mushroom says 'hi' to lion HAHA XD





Kanga and Roo dropping by to see newcomer Lion... HAHA XD





Mice trying to give something to Lion...but all Lion does is...smiles!?!
Oh wait..I forgot..he doesnt have hands.. HAHAHA XD


LOL this is really random....HAHA XD


No comments: