Monday, March 23, 2009

LOL Again the tag XD

Got tagged by Char Nie...HAHA I think I'll give her a new nick name..Hmm.....I think Purpleep-girl suits her...What do you think? =D LOL XD (The name just poped up in my mind.....I have no idea why though..HAHAHAHAHA)


List 10 things that you like about holidays, and another 10 things that you dislike about holidays. After you are done, tag 12 people.

What I like about the holidays

1) I get to read like mad without limits!!!!!! =D

2)I get to debate over something stupid with my brothers

3)Staying up late and waking late is nice...=D

4)Get to laze around in my room HAHA XD

5)I can stay up late playing Scrabble/ chess with my brothers. I GOT 54 points in one go one time! HAHAHA XD My proudest moment! >=)

6)I can play with Bruno like crazy.

7) Hmm......use the computer for no reason at all? =)

8)No need to look at some teachers!! HAHHA I sound so evil....LOL

9)Err.....I can disturb my brothers for revenge XD

10) I get to think about what will lie ahead.



What I dislike about the holidays

1) My eye sight goes poof in matter of days! Because reading till 2 ...HAHA XD;;

2)I tend to get more eccentric than usual...yeaaaaah......HAHA

3)I'll miss my retard (in a good way XD) friends in school

4)I'll think about unnecessary stuff ..LOL

5)I'll get lazier?

6)Electricity bills go....sky high...HAHA

7)I'll forget a lot of stuff.

8)Homework given to do in the holidays....>_<

9)I'll get bored of the computer and tv reaaally fast

10)I'll be thinking of random weird stuff when i have nothing better to do..HAHA



Tagging---

Well......it seems almost everyone's been tagged....no fair! >=( I can't tag anyone then....LOL HAHA

No comments: