Thursday, March 12, 2009

WHOOOHOO! 100th post! =D

YEY! Finally my 100th post >=D You can't imagine how happy I am right now...LOL Ok...maybe not..........>_____< The computer on the highest floor.....................





























































































HAS DIED! =( So now I can't use the music player anymore...and I have to use my brother's com.......AND! MY FREAKING SEJARAH FILES ARE IN THERE! AND I CAN'T EVEN ON THE COMPUTER ANYMORE! T____________________________T

I spent 3 days translating it into Malay... T_____________T And now all the files in there are gonna go POOF! T________T

Now I'll have to redo it all over again! Luckily I only done the penghargaan for Geo so far... and didn't do anymore..UGH! The bad luck strikes hard again! >_____<

No comments: