Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stupid stuff XD

LOL Me and younger brother went real crazy on Monday. Suddenly laying with the BB gun in my room...(kept for certain reasons.. =D) and no, it's not a real gun and well, it can't kill..Sadly.. LOL XD Juts kidding.




The 'brief case' XD




The guns, bullet thingy keeper..




The gun! 8D





The bullets XD






LOL Me pointing at my brother.. XD And nooo, those arent contacts they're just the red rubber thing whihc we stuck on his specs.. XD;;;;;




Err....no comment! XD





HAHA Winnie the Pooh scared to death by the guns in my brother's hand.. XD
RUN WINNIE!!!




" D-don't shoot! I-I'll give you a-all the h-honey I h-h-have!!!" Winnie exclaims in fright.




.....He was aiming at me while I was defenceless and innocently doing my homework! *_* Its gonna be payback time next time.. XD;;





There were still more pictures but I deleted most of them and one of it was me accidently sleeping on my desk...^^llllllll Luckily I managed to delete it before he could do anything to it.

Anywayla, this is one of the silly, whack stuff we do... XD

No comments: