Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The stuff that happend

Went to Victoria early in the morning with Cheryl..and caught up with Timothy, Romeo, and Kient Nam in the school. Took some pictures of the building but sadly the museum was closed at that time..and so was the pool. Around 10 something, Kah Deng then only showed up...LOL


And then we walked around..and saw Pn. Fazilah..(KT teacher) XD;;; We talked for a bit...and I think there were many other teachers there too... for an exam? O_o LOL I dont know la.. XD;; Then later on, Romeo and Tim went back to school for..I dont know what reason. And the rest of us went exploring for a bit. And then when we had enough, we went downstairs. We happen to saw a group of people in front of the museum. So, we just stop for a while and wondered about the crowd there..LOL Then, when we wanted to leave.....the guy talking in front of the group started saying something whihc I forgot what to us...but we didn't know that we was..talking to us.. XD;;;;;;;;;

but..I remembered I was falling down a bit twice..because it was slippery...and then the guy started saying..


"If you're shy, you're never going to get your folio done"

I was clueless on why he was asking that kind of question....
so I all I said was nothing and stared blankly at him.

then he started saying..

"Do YOU have your permission slip"

"HUH?"

"......" Gives me a are -you-deaf-or-what-look.. LOL..

And Kah Deng was just repeating his question to me......So..I dont know who to reply to ..because Kah Deng was talking to me..while the guy continue to stare at me for my answer..................LOL

The guy got quite irratated..and then asked

" Which school are you from?"

Kah Deng AGAIN was talking to me after he asked....LOL XD;;;;;;;


Luckily Cheryl saved my butt and answered him back...and then he said whether we got the permission slip...and when we said no...He said we cant go in........=__________=

Then, he continued on with the.......er......group trip thing.......

We were innocent pass-byers and we got into that kind of thing..LOL

And then Kah Deng started saying that our school no maruah already...=_=

Then, after taking a few more pictures I went to Cheryl's place to supposedly do Sejarah...then ended up doing Sivik together..and we couldn't even finished it at all.. LOL

Then Romeo and Tim came by to do the sejarah stuff...and then at 5.45 p.m I went back home..

So, that's it la for today..LOL XD

No comments: