Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ying tagged me! LOL XD


Hmmmm....let's see............I'll tag...

*Thinks...

1.
Char Lie

2.Char Nie


3.Cheryl


4. Chi Yan

5.Chloe

6.Kye Chin


7.Marianne


8.Su Wen


9.Shye Wei

10.
Zhen Meng


How do you know 1?
- Let's see...OH! During Pn. Mutha's lesson for the essay...HAHA

What would you do if you never met 2?
- Hmm.....Life would be a little dull HAHA XD

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
- They aren't less and if they did......... O_______Ollllllllllllllllllllllll

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
-What do you think?

Do you think 7 is attractive?
- yes, in a way.. HAHA Every girl's attractive to me...well, except snobs.. HAHA

Do you know anything about 8's family?
- A little? LOL

Tell me something about 9
-She's a doraemon and can poof up stuff whenever she wants to...LOL That goes against the law of physics!!! XD

What language does 2 speak?
- English, BM, a little mandarin, and cantonese..HAHA XD

Who is 3 going out with?
- HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL You can ask her that yourself >=)

How old is 4?
- 14 going on 15 XD

Who is 6's favourite singer?
- Hmm.......all I know are bands...Does that count?

Would you date 7?
-Noo...O_O She's a girl LOL And I aint less!!!!!

I prefer 10 single?
-O_O I dont know.....LOL

What is 9's last name?
- Wei...? Or is it doraemon?

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
- O_O She's a girl!!!! LOL XD

Which school does 2 go to?
- SMK Seri Saujana. Where all retards are born.......=D

What do you like about 3?
- She's good friend...? HAHA


YEY! Done with tag HAHA XD

No comments: