Thursday, March 12, 2009

Of all things!!! >=/

Why did it have to be my SOCKS!?!! >_____________________<





When my brother let Bruno into the house ( we normally put him in the backyard) he saw my socks...and then..






































started bitting it and taking it all over the living room. >__=/



Then I brought him back to the backyard....and tried to throw his toy around to see whether he'll fetch it...Sadly, he was so happy with my socks that he didn't even bother about it.. ^^lllllll And when I try to pull it out of his mouth, he happily wagged his tail and bit even harder...XD;;; He thinks its all a game.. LOL

Then I gave up, and took a treat out..and showed him..AND FINALLY he let the socks go..and ate the treat in happiness......... LOL XD I finally got my socks back~ I think I'll need to remember to not leave the socks on the floor next time.. XD

No comments: