Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ask first before you watch a movie

From now on, I'll ask first what's the movie my father's watching....=.=....I didn't know that my father was watching a movie that contains violance...and IT DOES NOT CONTAIN COMEDY IN IT!!! It's war and the main story is about history and a guy wanting revenge...(Oh yeah...he DID get his sweet revenge..) The main character is a Mongolian and his father was killed by the Merkits (The enemy) And this whole story actually happend.. o.O I'm serious... It happend a loooooooong time ago..Boy am I glad the Chinese civilized them...If not, now they'll still be killing poeple..THEY EVEN KILL CHILDREN..though they kill them when they're height is taller than the cart wheel...I'm not joking! Okay..getting back to the plot.... He's father died when he was 9 so....he's the only heir to being the 'Khan' (Leader) of the clan ...Well..he's father handed the eerr....tittle (???) to him..Since he father died, the Merkits took advantage and well...took everything the clan owned. And when they heard he got the 'tittle', they set off to kill...Then they found out he wasn't taller than the wheel cart...=_=""" After that, they made him a slave and will kill him after he gets taller..! And they consider children teenagers/ growned up WHEN THEY'RE TALLER THAN THE WHEEL CART! Man!!! =_='''' They wanna kill him because he ....well...when he grows up , surely he WILL kill them all for revenge.....And the poor guy......(When he's older, I seriously got afraid of him..) of course wanted to survive..and ran away..After one year, the Merkits found him...again...and planned to kill him...(Well, he's no taller!!!!) And then.....during the night he made a soldier angry, the soldier wanted to kill him , so....he killed him......brutally...*gulp* I didn't dare to watch anymore and went to my room ....XP ...I found out later on....he killed so many people......Boy, am I glad I got out of there!

____________________________________


So......you better ask the content or at least read the synopsis before watching a movie...to prevent watching something you don't like...XD

No comments: