Tuesday, September 9, 2008

On the scale of 1 to10

I am rated 7 out of the scale of 1 to 10 for retardedness...!! Whoo!!~! Lucky seven! XD I wanted 8.....And then finally..I think I was rated at 7.99.......It's considered 8....right!?!?!?!? because I'm weird...AND retarded...Doesn't that makes me EVEN MORE retarded??? XD Lynn's 7 and a half....And Marianne rated herself as 10...I think...LOL XD We are THE RETARDS!!!! WHOOO!~!~~ I think we are...maybe....probably...could be...can be...XP
0.O... Oh yeah....! What happend to Westpark???? I haven't seen it in a while now..XD I wonder what happend to erm..what's the baby's name again.....eerr....*Thinks* I got it...it's in the tip of my tongue........................................I lost..it.....Though I do remember it was Tuck Fai's baby......Isn't it? LOL XD I wonder why I'm suddenly talking about this....Ah well, I shall continue doing my homework now...XD

No comments: