Thursday, September 4, 2008

Green Monkey & Macaroni !!!

My aunt stayed overnight at our house. She came back from Ireland yesterday. My dad picked her up at the KLIA Airport. She bought all of us souvenirs...=D err...but there's one which.....errrr.....Well, I'll get straight to the point. She bought me a green monkey key chain. Isn't it wonderful? XD She thought it was cute and that I would love it. LOL!!!!!! A monkey....a green one too....! LOL Well, she's going back to Alor Setar and staying there for a while. after that, she'll go back to Ireland again. My uncle and cousin's there too!!! XD My uncle's working as a chef there...=P My aunt learnt how to cook macaroni and she cooked for us all today!! It was REAL delicious!!! I tell you, it's better than any Italian food I've eaten!! (I only so far ate spaggeti XD) Su Wen, don't drool...! XD
-----
Oh by the way...it has SLICED and CHOPPED POTATOES in the macaroni...XD
I'm joking!! HAHAHA
___________________________________________
_________________________________
___________________________
__________________
______________
__________
It's true actually.....=P

No comments: