Monday, September 1, 2008

Walking on your own blood

Yeah...as the tittle states..I accidently walked around on my blood....>_<"" I was walking towards my room and then I accidently scraped myself. It did hurt but not that bad. Then I continued my homework and etc. After that as I was walking towards the door leading to the 2nd living room, I accidently stepped on something. It was kinda sticky and a little watery so I thought it was glue I spilled on the floor. I decided to wiped it later...XD So I went downstairs and watched the TV for a while. Then my brotehr suddenly told me that there was blood dripping on my leg......And yeah....little drops of blood were on the floor where I walked just now...XD So..the glue earlier on was....also actually my little drops of blood =P So....the stairs, floor and my room has a little of my blood..XD

No comments: