Friday, September 12, 2008

The Red Thingy

Whooo~!~! It's gone now!! It's finally gone!~!~! The red thingy was cut off by the doctor~!~! Thanks Doc !! XD And now I look like a 'pirate'!!! With the eyepatch which is white!~!! HAHAHA!!!!
__________________________
____________
__________________________________________
__________________
marianne...sorry to dissapoint..no blood..!
XD
____________________________
__________________
_________________________________________________________
___________________________
_________________
You'll soon know why....................
=X
_________________________________________________
___________________________
_________________________
____________________________________
____________________
_____________
___________________________
Actually, NONE OF THE ABOVE happend!!! XP I wish it would though....
______________________________
____________________
_____________________________
____________________________________________________________
_____________________________________
_______________________________
_________________________________________________________
You see, I did went to the clinic to see the doctor.....Yeah, the same one which gave me the medicines WHICH DID NOT WORK AT ALL!!!!
This was the conversation
Me & my mom : (walks into the room)
Doctor: (Recognizes me and starts reading through the report he wrote on my card last week)
My mom: (Laughs) It didn't shrink..
Me: Instead it got bigger..(Laughs a little)
Doctor: (Observes the red thingy which made me really uncomfortable....He WAS STARING AT IT...) ........(He then speaks) I think you should go to the hospital....I'll write a report now....Oh..yeah. Which hospital do you want...?
My mom: 0.0..err.....I'll need to speak to my husband (my dad..XD) about this ....... (unsure..) He's gone to pump the petrol...(smiles a little)
Doctor: *Nods* (Continues writting report)
After a while.....
My mom: I'll go check whether he's outside...(Opens the door and sees my father......Calls him over )
My dad: Yeah, what happend?? (rushing over)
My mom: The doctor says "Ah Ger" (..Short form for Girl....=X..which is me....) need to go the hospital and asks which hospital we want to go.
My dad: HUH?? Hospital?? (looks at Doc)
Me: I didn't say anything (raises hands )
[We'll call him Doc now...XD]
Doc: She's a girl after all. She wouldn't want a scar there.(I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!! YOU ASSUMED THAT!!!) And I don't have the special tools here......So, which hospital....?
My dad: (Thinks....) Hmm...I see........I'm not really sure..
Doc: (Keeps on writing)
My dad: (looks at my mom)....(then looks at Doc) We'll see what we can do..
Doc: Okay, then. I'll finish this report soon.
My dad: Okay...(All of us went outside to wait for the report)
After waiting....
Doc: (Appears)
Me and my mom: (walks towards him)
Doc: (hands over report) You'll need to fax this to PM Care and get their permission.(I think that's what he said....XD) An eye surgoen would do it delicately and cause a minimum scar.
_______________________________________________________________
That's what Doc said!! My dad thinks he doesn't dare to cut it off........And now I have to wait for another week for an appointment AND have a surgoen TO GET THIS FREAKING THING OFF!!! Such a small thing...and Doc couldn't just take it off......=( ..... He shattered my hopes getting rid of this thing.......=( Ah well, I hope next week's the last I'll see it...

No comments: