Saturday, September 6, 2008

Figuring

I'm finding information..about......the truth is, I HAVE NO IDEA what I'm finding for!!!! Technology is wide isn't it?? I could write dozens of stuff about it. But the thing is, I can't decide on what to write or find out about...=_='' LOL. Any ideas? Your contribution will be apprieciated !!! And I'll give you..eerr.....free cookie in return??? Okay....probably...maybe...I will not...XD But still, I CAN make cookies. By using paint!! XD Then I'll send the picture to 'ya!!! (I didn't say that I would bake them....XD)
____________________________________________
Oh yeah, today's Shiao Yen's birthday!! Happy Birthday Shiao Yen!!! I hope you'll have a good life. Life may have it's ups and downs. But if you work hard and with a little luck, your life may go as you planned...! XD

No comments: