Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Rain

It actually happend yesterday, the rain I mean, and that time I just finished Art class. My mom came to pick us up, me and Xin Chien. My mom wanted to photostat my brother's chemistry book....and the shop was next to the art class.... So we waited while my mom photostat. We waited for a total of 1 hour and while waiting the rain got well.....heavier....My mom then said she parked the car waaaaaaaaaaaay far from where we are...=_='''' So we would need to walk in the rain...but with an umbrella ! XD After photostating his chemistry book which was 100+ pages, we walked.....And then it happend. I happend to be wearing the eerr...the shoe which gets slippery when in contact in water...so....I was clinging on Xin Chien to regain my balance. Plus, she was clinging onto me too....XD When we were so close to the car.....we fell....into a big puddle of water...Yeah....we got wet all over....>_<'''''' It was funny to think about it now....XD We quickly got into the car and tried to dry ourselves...so that the water wouldn't seep into the car seat......Then, quickly send her back...and then got home...and bathe....XD
And for dinner...we went to eat steamboat!!!!XD We haven't ate steamboat in Sri etaling before.....and guess where'd we go..? XD We went to Ho Ho Steamboat....Seriously....XD =D

No comments: