Thursday, September 4, 2008

Switching Bodies

I don't mean it literally la! It all started when me and Su Wen changed places to sit for a while, then after a while I became Su Wen and she became me! XD Retarded? Weird? Yeap, that's us!! XD We made fun of each other and had a lot of fun, Marianne, Lynn, Rebecca, and Cheryl were trying to make us respond to our 'used-to-be-names'...XD Then before BM started, we made a bet...>=D To see who can pretend as one another for the longest..... Later on, Lynn joined us and Lynn became me and Su wen became Lynn!!! HAHAHAHA You might not get this all, but it was real hillarious! =D Su Wen wanted to drag in Marianne but she didn't want to. It would've been more fun if more people joined..XD Anyway~~ This is one day which I wont ever forget....=D

No comments: