Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Daikon with an eye-patch

I'm sorry. but I'm unable to attend school today because the doctor said so...And if I did people will start to stare at my new 'eye-patch' XD I'm daikon with an eye-patch now!~! Ain't that cool?!?!?!?! I'm the very first daikon in history to ever wear them! XD Yes, I'm actually only using one eye to see..because it's the difficult to open my right one....Oh yeah Marianne...I DID lose a lot of blood..Are you happy now..? XD

________________________________________________________

I came back from school yesterday, then my mom suddenly called me to get ready. I didn't know why at first but I just obeyed. Later on, when my parents came back, they told me to eat because we'll be seeing the eye surgoen..an the appointment was 30 minutes and counting..XD I thought I'll be going there tommorow..but my mom said it would be a different doctor...So..they decided to go with the more experienced doctor..And she was nice..XD At first, she was doing laser surgery for a pateint...yeah..and it was scary to hear when the nurse said that! So, she was late about 30 minutes but we waited..! So the nurse started preparing me by testing my eyesight! I kinda mixed up some of the letters the quite small ones....But the nurse said it was fine..XD After Dr. Choo..(The doctor) finished with the laser surgery, she called me to her eerr.....room (??). She observed the red thingy and well...=_=""" Measured it and said it was unussual and also it's 3mm by 3mm...o.O It grew so big.....LOL XD...She asked the nurse to take some tools for her and asked my father for his consent .....I think....Then she asked me to lie down and started to..*gulp* apply annestatic at my eye by poking a syringe there. After that I didnt know what happend ..because my right eye was numb so I closed my eyes the whole time...XD She prick a hloe in the red thingy and thought that it would collapsed after taking the blood out...Boy, was she ever wrong...It seems there was flesh in it...and said it might be 'granuloma' click here to find out more...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granuloma ...Well, lots of blood was coming out...that's what she said..and she tried to stop the blood but failed. So, she bandanged it and wanted to send me to the Operation Theatere (OT) Because the building was new..and the equipment she needed wasn't there...XD So Dr.Choo asked us to ride in her car and drove us there. My father had to pay the bills so we went ahead. Then , we had to registered again...=.= After that, she AGAIN poke the syringe to apply anestatic..This time it was painful...T-T There was a trainee there, so she asked him to help out....And I think Su Wen AND Lynn would think his cute..XP =D Then, she cut it off..(I think) And maybe would sent it for analysis~ It would sound cool if it wasn't MY TISSUE! She put lots and lots of bandages on it so..now I looks like a pirate...XD I can't believe they actually wear eye-patches...It's NOT comfortable at all..... So..in the end..I had to go to two hospitals, get two syringes poked in the same area, got a eye-patch, got stiches there, and have to go back on Thursday morning.=( Man, this suck...I can't even wash my hair.....Ah well, I get to use the bathtub...XD At least there's ONE GOOD THING..XD Oh yeah..I can't go to school.....=( Oh boy. ....Sorry guys. I hope I can go to school on Thursday..I don't wnat to miss anymore lessons...though the bathtub IS tempting....LOL XD
Oh yeah...so now I have 3 surgeris in my life..The first was when I was a baby...yeap! If you want to know me..I wont tell it here....The second was when I was 11, the ear..and now the eye...=_="" and two of them caused my insect bites....=( I wonder what insect is it...

No comments: