Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Moon Cake Festival~!

This year, the Moon Cake Festival was held on the 14th of September!!! Sunday~ Well, my family and I went to visit my granmother and otehr relatives....and what I love about this festival isn't only the moonckaes..=P Though I do hate the ones with yolk in it...XD It's about LIGHTING CANDLES AND BURNING STUFF~~!!~!~!~! XD My cousins and I..(Most of them are still kindergarden and I was the oldest among themm..because my older brother didn't join in...) took lots and lots of candles and started stticking them on the floor...with wax of course..! XP After there was a whole bunch of candles....we lighted ALL OF THEM..!!! The candles were quite close to one anotehr so....when we lighted all fo them....It kinda became like a small bonfire...XD There was this few insects crawling about and my cousins were screaming...so I burned them all....=X Oh yeah..after 1 minute all the candles' wax were overflowing so eerr.....we had to put out the fire because of the huge amount of wax...XD Since all the candles were colourful...it made rainbow coloured wax!!! LOL XD But in the end...all the wax mixed together and became brown...=( After leaving the melted wax to dry, my cousin (Younger than me by 1 year...actually.....2 months...XD) and I started scraping the wax and threw them away...! And then we started to put a bunch of candles together and created another small bonfire..! XD My older brother came to us and started saying that we're olluting the environment by increasing the quantity of Carbin Dioxide in the air..and reducing oxygen..=_="""" After that, my father called me and my younger brother to stop and washed our hands. Later on, we said our goodbyes and went home...Oh yeah..I forgot to mention that my brother drove us to my grandmother's house and back too. It was raining too....So...we all were kinda well....nervous...and there were sharp turnings...>_<''' But we all got home safe! XD we had school the next day so have to sleep early.... My younger brother doesn't need to go to school on Monday (15th) AND his UPSR finished. So, he got his freedom alright......He can basically play/do what he wants, but not over the limit....(If not my parents will ground him again...XD) until November / December.

No comments: